Redovisningsengelska online - Accounting in English, online
This online course is aimed for an accountant to develop and improve one’s accounting skills as taught in English. You decide when to start and at what pace to study.
Om kursen Redovisningsengelska online - Accounting in English, online
- Understand the most important business concepts regarding the accounting profession in English
- Learn how to write professional e-mails concerning business finance and payments in English
The course is designed to educate the participant of important English business terms relating to finance, accounting and invoicing. Training will also include learning to write professional e-mails and handling business finance and payments.
- Financial terminology
- Essential vocabulary - figures, money and companies
- The language of trends
- Accounting and financial statements
- Types of assets
- Cash flow
- Professional correspondence
Teacher Cynthia Morisette is an experienced teacher in the accounting profession and leads the course. Cynthia was born and educated in the United States and has experience of adult education in Sweden since 2004 and is able to communicate in Swedish.
The course covers 25 study hours (55 minutes per) and one may have course access for a maximum of four months.
The participant will have access to the course, via the study platform, consisting of videos, assignments and instructions. The teacher logs in to the study platform once a weekday answering questions.
The course is taught in English and focused on the translations of the technical words from Swedish to English, on understanding the concepts in English and to handle issues in English. You do not learn accounting in the course.
If you want a certificate after completing the course, please contact us at email@example.com
- A level of proficiency in English both in speaking and writing, corresponding to English as a second language course A and B, alternatively level B2 according to the Council of Europe's level scale.
- A few years of professional experience working with accounting.
• Accountants, book keepers, economists, financial assistants and managers working at international companies who need a good proficiency of English in their work.
• Students who are interested in an international career in business administration.
- Private individuals are offered the opportunity to pay in installments, when registering by Anmäl dig här.
- Please read more here about a favorable fee loan.
- During your study period at Påhlmans Handelsinstitut you will receive discount from the book stores Bokus and Akademibokhandeln.
Questions are most welcome
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 010-157 64 34.