Welcome to English 5
Welcome to English 5 This is a course that we hope will introduce you into the wonderful world of English culture and language. We will take you on a journey through the English speaking world. Our main focus will be to help you develop your English skills reading, listening, writing and speaking.
This course will:
- Teach you different strategies on how to improve your understanding of English, both when you read and when you listen to English.
- Teach you how to write different types of texts, such as letters and reports.
- Help you improve your ability to communicate in English with other people, both when you speak and write English.
- Help you improve your Basic English Grammar skills.
- Teach you how to build a better vocabulary (words and phrases).
English Please! All instructions and communication between teacher and student will be in English. Therefore it is important that you know enough English. National Test From the 1st of October 2013,’National Tests’ are compulsory in adult education on upper secondary/senior high school level. To pass the English 5 course, a student will have to complete and pass the national test. The National Test is also import in distance learning since this will be the only time that you will ‘sit an exam’ where your identity can be verified and the exam situation can be controlled. You will ‘sit the exam’ in unit 4. The National Tests consists of three parts: Receptive Skills (divided into Focus: Reading / Focus: Listening skills), Focus: Writing and Focus: Speaking.
Fler utbildningar hos utbildaren